POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized? : Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized?
From: Bob Zigon
Date: 12 Dec 2003 12:11:48
Message: <3fd9f6d4$1@news.povray.org>
Gang

I wrote a program to break a scene up and render it across multiple machines
using batch files.

Inside the batch file, I will call POV with some commnand line options.

I currently use the /EXIT switch to tell POV to exit when it is complete.

I am looking for a switch to tell it to minimize itself after it launches.

Do a switch like this exist?

Bob